Please note: This is an evolving situation, and information is frequently changing. We will make every effort to update this RESOURCE PAGE as we are able, but, it is prudent to check with your licensing board, the US Department of Health and Human Services, your professional organizations, the Centers for Disease Control, and other trusted information sources for the most up-to-date information. This information is provided as a resource, and is not intended as an endorsement of any specific program or product.
May 2020 From NASW, regarding reopening practices for in person visits:
4/6/2020 From the Maryland Department of Health – The Board of Professional Counselors is NOT allowing interstate teletherapy for NEW clients at this time (just established clients). Click here to see the order.
3/25/2020 From Sheppard Pratt: Mental health resources during COVID-19
Online Resources for Boosting Your Mental Health:
- Is the news exacerbating your anxiety? Click here for quick tips.
- Are you at home with the kids? Find ideas for keeping them happy and occupied.
- Working from home? Here are tips for keeping your mental health in top shape.
- Does your child have questions? Here’s how to navigate the waters of COVID-19 conversation.
3/24/2020 From the Maryland Department of Health
3/22/2020 From Mayer Law, LLC – Important MA Update, for those who take clients with MA
3/21/2020 From the Maryland Department of Health re:Governor Hogan signed an Executive Order authorizing telephonic teletherapy
- COVID-19 #4A Telephonic Services Guidance
- COVID-19 #4B Telephonic Services Guidance
- COVID-19 #4c Telephonic Services Guidance
Updated 3/19/2020 – Resources for Teletherapy During the COVID-19 Outbreak