Check at all the latest news and information about Pro Bono Counseling in our December 2020 newsletter. Articles include:
- Pro Bono Counseling Assists Volunteers with Remote Services
- PBCP Continuing Education Workshops
- New PBCP Mental Health WARMLine Hours Available
- New Office Manager Joins PBCP
- PBCP Volunteer Bharati Devkota Receives Diversity Award
Since its founding in 1991, the Pro Bono Counseling Project (PBCP), a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, has helped over 30,000 individuals and families throughout Maryland connect with volunteer counselors and obtain the mental health care they could not otherwise afford. Presently, PBCP has over 800 volunteer clinicians all over the state of Maryland who give over 12,000 hours of their time each year.
If you’d like to support PBCP, please click here to make an online, tax-deductible gift.