Ways to Support Our Work
The Pro Bono Counseling Project relies on your generous contributions to allow us to continue our services to clients in need. Please support our work by donating to our annual giving campaign.
The Pro Bono Counseling Project also depends on the generosity of participating mental health professionals. We have multiple opportunities that enable clinicians and the Pro Bono Counseling Project to maintain a partnership in promoting mental health in the community. We appreciate the support, dedication, and gift of partnership of licensed therapists in Maryland.
• Become a volunteer clinician - Benefits include free CEU’s, access to community resources, opportunities to network with colleagues and initial client intake screening with goal setting.
• Present clinical topics / continuing education workshops in your area of specialty; some former topics have included: cancer, caregiving, victim, military and parenting issues to volunteers
• Supervise a graduate clinician in your practice
• Help recruit volunteer clinicians in your network
• Assist in locating office space in your community
• Make a gift / monetary donation to PBCP
• Suggest other ways you may donate a unique skill to PBCP