Events & Workshops
Pro Bono Counseling Project Workshops & Events
The Pro Bono Counseling Project offers a variety of free and low cost continuing education opportunities and events throughout the year to provide clinical training and supplemental resources in different specialty areas which align with agency programs.
Upcoming Events & Training
PBCP is pleased to announce the following upcoming workshops:
- 3/31/17 Parenting Alone - "Single Parenting: A Breach of Trust"
- 4/21/17 Speakers Forum - "The Dark Tetrad and Assisting Clients to Survive Its Effects"
Parenting Alone Workshop - "Single Parenting: A Breach of Trust"
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
New Hope Lutheran Church
- Identify and distinguish individuals with high levels of each Dark Tetrad personality trait and the social and situational factors that are associated with those traits.
- Outline developmental and etiological factors contributing to pathological narcissism.
- Understand the psychological impact that exposure to the individuals high in Dark Tetrad traits have on others.
- Give an example of a person that meets the criteria of one of the groups of personality disorders and describe how the person's characteristics meet that criteria.
- Differentiate the evidence based interventions for individuals in each Dark Tetrad group.
- Discuss the challenges in alliance building and treatment of patients with narcissistic personality disorder.