Links & Resources
IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS AND NEED IMMEDIATE HELP
- Call your doctor's office.
- Call 911 for emergency services.
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Call the toll-free, 24-hour Maryland Crisis Hotline at 1-800-422-0009
- Ask a family member or friend to help you make these calls or take you to the hospital.
American Cancer Society http://www.cancer.org/docroot/home/index.asp Provides information on ACS programs and events, and local ACS chapters.
Comprehensive cancer center offering the latest in treatments, medication and clinical trail studies as well as offers an array of support services and online resources.
include: Scholarship program, financial assistance for gasoline cards and hospital meal vouchers, support groups, and educational materials.