may be available if you are sad, grieving, stressed or want to make a change in your life. The Pro Bono Counseling Project assists families, couples and individuals.
Call us at 410-825-1001 or 877-323-5800 for a confidential phone interview.
Support Our Work
The Pro Bono Counseling Project relies on your generous contributions to allow us to continue our services to clients in need. Please support our work by donating to our annual giving campaign.
PBCP Supports Baltimore
The Baltimore Sun shared an article, "Mental Health help for residents affected by turmoil", which listed the Pro Bono Counseling Project as one of the local organizations available to help those affected by the recent events in Baltimore. Go to the Baltimore Sun Article>>
We are currently planning our fall workshops. Please save the date for these upcoming workshops and we will get more details to you in August:
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015 -- Caregivers: "Assisting Transitions" with presenter, Jessica Rowe, LCSW-C @Towson Unitarian Universalist Church (3 CE's)
- Friday, December 4, 2015 -- Military: "Wounds of Wars" @Towson University (6 CE's)
Shop & Give to the PBCP
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Pro Bono Counseling Project every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the Pro Bono Counseling Project.
How Does It Work?
- Use your regular Amazon.com account with the same login information, or set up a new account if you don't yet have one.
- Designate “Pro Bono Counseling Project” as the charitable organization that you’d like to support. You need to do this one time only!
- Every time you shop at Amazon, just logon through smile.amazon.com and you’ll be supporting PBCP! Amazon donates a percentage of your purchase price.
- For more information about Amazon Smile, see details on Amazon's website.
Maryland Cancer Survivorship Resource is Now Available
The Pro Bono Counseling Project is a proud member of the Maryland Cancer Collaborative through the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. Bailey T. Susic, Director of Programs and Marketing, over the past 2 years has participated in regular meetings to create a model of the phases for cancer survivorship in conjunction with a comprehensive list of resources in Maryland for cancer survivors and their love ones. The results of this effort, Guide to Cancer Survivorship Care and Resources for Cancer Patients, was recently published on the DHMH website. Please share these wonderful resources with any who may benefit.
In need of Clinicians! Refer a friend!
We offer benefits exclusively for clinicians who are participating in the PBCP. And now, more than ever, we need you to invite a colleague so that we may more equitably refer families, couples and individuals throughout Maryland.
Requests for therapy have dramatically increased—we currently have 650 active cases. PBCP needs your help in recruiting additional therapists to join our mission in your county.
Additionally, PBCP is always looking for bi-lingual therapists to serve the growing Latino community.
PS Benefits include free CEs at inspiring workshops, networking within & outside your clinical group, free resources guide, documentation of your pro bono hours, + + +